Wednesday 28 January 2015

Blog Readers, please I need your advice on picking the right guy

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi4sb1L8EBqdVJ3pB0jJdZPvJEVRcKTCx8ma3BDc9lLNZMPLbDnTapALwGkEj6SK1FYn5Bn0r6aOwVbY5jSJ72Koh9FOvk7YK-HTyNlwkwWa77PJKBacGiGytsymp7T1yt6wIEqhy0qBtIR/s1600/worried-girl.jpg
Hello Laila of life, it's really nice to have come across your blog in year 2012 and as each day passes by I learn a lot and I must say God bless you real good for using this platform to help and bless people. 
I'm in am extensive dilemma and I seriously need matured advice before I do something I could possibly regret. My story is quite long but I will summarize it as possible as I can. 
Am a 24 year old lady and am presently running a postgraduate program. In the year 2008, I was in 200l as at then, I met a guy who I loved so much infact he was the first guy I was very much aware of having sexual activities with because I was molested twice while I was young.
Our relationship blossomed till I got to 400l when he told me school realised that there were some shady things with his studentship and this made him to start all over again in the year 2012, having been in 400l before. We both agreed to go our separate ways then because the relationship was not going smoothly as before. 
From 2012 to this present moment, I have dated about 3 guys and none of the relationship seems to have worked out. Am presently dating someone and our relationship is not going as it should. We have been dating for close to a year and I don't know anyone to him he doesn't talk to me like I want my man  to. He doesn't plan with me, he doesn't take charge of the relationship and those things are really making me tired of  the whole relationship. 
My ex called me last week and he has been telling me to come back to him. He is currently in 300l and the truth is I still love him so very much but am just scared because I don't know what will come out of it at the end of the day. He has been telling me to be patient about marriage and all. 
So right now I am so confused. 
 Should I go back to my ex who is willing to take me back, still in 300l while am a PG student (but am scared of how long I have to wait even though I know he has potentials), has the ability to love me and take care of me when the time comes. He scolds me when I know I need scolding, always in charge of our relationship, wants us to plan together and still believes so much in us. 
Or 
Stick to my current bf who is done with school, a businessman who everything I do is right, never scolds me or advises me like a boyfriend would, who I can't see as my bestfriend, who I don't know his plan for me, someone who I feel sees me as a second option, doesn't feel when I do some naughty things. 
BVs, Laila what would you do in this situation or what would you advice a younger one or a friend who is in this situation? Thank you

No comments:

N910BN MDAs SHORT-TERM LOANS: CACOL CALLS FOR URGENT RECOVERY

The Centre for Anti-Corruption and Open Leadership, CACOL, has called on the Accountant-General of the federation to urgently recover short-...