Wednesday 25 February 2015

Woman With Three Breasts Speaks Out on The Challenges of Having Extra Tits (Photos)

The woman with three breasts, Jasmine Tridevil has spoken for the first time since she stunned the world by revealing her third boob.

The wannabe pop star may be the first woman in the world to have an artificially inplanted  third breast after She appeared in news outlets throughout the world in 2014 and claims the surgery changed her life.

She says the medic took tissue from her abdomen and used it to fashion the third breast - a procedure commonly used for normal breast enhancements.

Now, she has hired a camera crew to follow her around Tampa, Florida, documenting the 'struggles' she faces as a three-breasted woman.

Jasmine said:
“I know my breasts are real and I do not care what anybody thinks. Getting a third breast was not always my plan - I just had the idea two years ago. People always have something to say they will criticize it or will love it and ask for a picture but the reactions are not always positive. If I go to a park where there are children parents will give me dirty looks but if I go to a bar it seems like everybody loves it.”


No comments:

N910BN MDAs SHORT-TERM LOANS: CACOL CALLS FOR URGENT RECOVERY

The Centre for Anti-Corruption and Open Leadership, CACOL, has called on the Accountant-General of the federation to urgently recover short-...