Monday 16 February 2015

Timi Dakolo: 3 is Enough, No More Babies

West African Idol winner Timi Dakolo has three children, a son and two daughters with his gorgeous wife Busayo Dakolo. The soul singer however said he is done having children.

In an interview with  Sun News  on February 14, 2015 about how he had 3 children in four years.

I have three kids now and I can confidently tell you that my wife and I are done making children; no more kids because I have three already. I am done with making babies.”

Timi and wife Busayo met at House on the Rock Church. The couple married in 2012 though they already had their son Alex. After they had tied the knot, they welcomed two more children

No comments:

N910BN MDAs SHORT-TERM LOANS: CACOL CALLS FOR URGENT RECOVERY

The Centre for Anti-Corruption and Open Leadership, CACOL, has called on the Accountant-General of the federation to urgently recover short-...