Saturday 7 February 2015

Help!! My Girlfriend has Pregnancy Lines

Dear Readers, I am in a fix and I need you to help me post this so that blog readers would help advise me. I have been dating a lady for 5 months now and we intend getting married. I have proposed and she has accepted.

However, I discovered something that bothers me. I saw my fiancee's stomach after a night out and I was shocked to the bones. I saw a black vertical mark that runs across her stomach. I know that the mark is often on pregnant women or women who have been pregnant in the past. I confronted her and she denied ever being pregnant nor having an abortion. She insisted that the line is natural but I don't believe her.

I spoke to my deaconess in church and she insists that it can not be natural. I have also spoken to people who think it may occur naturally.i don't know what to believe anymore.  I think she is lying to me. Please help me before I make a mistake.

No comments:

N910BN MDAs SHORT-TERM LOANS: CACOL CALLS FOR URGENT RECOVERY

The Centre for Anti-Corruption and Open Leadership, CACOL, has called on the Accountant-General of the federation to urgently recover short-...