Wednesday 28 January 2015

‘I’ve never been intimidated by my wife’s success’ – Toyin Aimakhu’s hubby

Nollywood actress and filmmaker, Toyin Aimakhu’s husband, Adeniyi Johnson has revealed that he has never at any point in time been intimidated by his wife’s fame and success.

Speaking in a chat with The Nation recently, the Tinsel actor said: ‘I have always been her fan, even before I got married to her. She knows. When people talk about her and how good she is, I kept telling them she is interpreting her role well and that they should leave that to the husband. I never knew I would be the husband. I never knew I was going to marry her. I kept defending her.

So when the opportunity came for us to become friends, I saw the part of Toyin when she is off camera. I have never been intimidated by her. I have always been the one campaigning for people to vote for her. I want her to win as much awards as possible.’

Adeniyi, who met Toyin when he ventured into acting in Yoruba movies, has been active in the Nigerian movie industry for about 7 yrs now.

The couple got married on July 8, 2013.

No comments:

N910BN MDAs SHORT-TERM LOANS: CACOL CALLS FOR URGENT RECOVERY

The Centre for Anti-Corruption and Open Leadership, CACOL, has called on the Accountant-General of the federation to urgently recover short-...