Tuesday 20 January 2015

You are My Oga at the Top - Timi Dakolo's Wife's Writes Him a Sweet Bday Message

Nigerian sensational musician, Timi Dakolo turns 33 today, Tuesday, January 20. Timi's wife wrote some romantic words to celebrate her husband. She referred to him as  "My oga at the"

Her message

"Happy birthday to my head, my oga at the top, father, lover, best friend, sweetness, G. I thank God for His love, mercy, grace, faithfulness upon you. You are my greatest possession, my number one business. May God continue to be with you ALL the days of your life in Jesus name,"

Timi Dakolo also wrote on his instagram

"Dear God, though I can't thank you enough, (but) in my heart, I am really grateful (to You) for your many blessings; for your undying love and favour, for giving me a family so wonderful, for adding life to my years and years to my life. Thank You for music. Happy birthday to me,"

No comments:

N910BN MDAs SHORT-TERM LOANS: CACOL CALLS FOR URGENT RECOVERY

The Centre for Anti-Corruption and Open Leadership, CACOL, has called on the Accountant-General of the federation to urgently recover short-...