Monday 13 April 2015

OMG!!! S*x Starved SINFOblog Needs Help

‘’Please how can a man who is separated from his wife cope-sexually? Is it wrong for him to have a girlfriend? I am a young man in my prime and I have blood running in my veins and often have the urge to have sex…yet,I am being advised (by church and others) to remain chaste until my marriage is put back on track. I patronize some scarlet women once in a while to reduce the urge but they are very costly around here and I dont want to continue like this.

We have been separated for close to 2 years now,she accused me of cheating on her due to some text messages she found in my phone so she started calling and texting her ex boyfriend, When I found out, I lost control and wounded her. She left the next day and since then my finances have been in a mess - she walked out of our marriage and has refused all entreaties for reconciliation .Although,I am still begging her to come back. She has been acting as if I poisoned her or tried to use her for rituals.

I have resorted to masturbating but its not working. My biggest problem is that I develop persistent erection and even release sperm on my boxers when I see a beautiful woman.  I cant continue like this. When ever I close my eyes to sleep, I see myself making love and when I wake up, I would have soiled my shorts with sperm. I am 37 years old and have been having suicidal thoughts. Please somebody out there should help me."

No comments:

N910BN MDAs SHORT-TERM LOANS: CACOL CALLS FOR URGENT RECOVERY

The Centre for Anti-Corruption and Open Leadership, CACOL, has called on the Accountant-General of the federation to urgently recover short-...