Monday 9 March 2015

Skales revealed he is still open to a collaboration with Wizkid only if...

A short interview with TheNetng has revealed some details into the recent exchange of words in social media, between rapper Skales and singer Wizkid. The rapper revealed during the interview that although the twitter spat was real, there was no bad blood between himself and Wiz .

Skales revealed to theNetng that his relationship with the ‘Ojuelegba’ crooner had always been based on music and nothing more, as such he had no reason to hold a grudge against Wizkid outside the music. This comes after speculations that the social media scuffle between the duo had the subtle intention for promoting Skales’ upcoming album ‘Man of The Year’

“For me it was just about making music, that’s what brought us together in the first place, it’s not like we are from the same family…” he said to TheNetng

He also stated that despite the twitter exchange the both of them never really had a falling out. He said “We never really fell out, the relationship we had has always been about music…I have no bad blood against him, I just want to face my music right now, I’m about to drop my album and that’s all that matters to me right now” stated Skales.

Skales however revealed he is still open to a collaboration with Wizkid only if their busy schedules permit, he said “He’s a busy person and I’m a busy person too, I’m doing my own thing too” he said.

No comments:

N910BN MDAs SHORT-TERM LOANS: CACOL CALLS FOR URGENT RECOVERY

The Centre for Anti-Corruption and Open Leadership, CACOL, has called on the Accountant-General of the federation to urgently recover short-...