Monday 30 March 2015

Blog Reader Dating Sugar Daddy Needs Help

l am 29 year old girl and I have been dating a married man for three years now! I didnt know he was married until a year into our relationship. This man has been so caring and loving but any time I make or receive calls in his presence he gets upset! It is worse when I refuse him sex( we have sex every weekend) because he turns it into a fight till I go back to school. I don't feel comfortable again with his behaviour because he is the only man in my life! But he will not believe me because he once proposed to me and I refused. I am really confused and don't know what to do!

Please your advice is needed

No comments:

N910BN MDAs SHORT-TERM LOANS: CACOL CALLS FOR URGENT RECOVERY

The Centre for Anti-Corruption and Open Leadership, CACOL, has called on the Accountant-General of the federation to urgently recover short-...