Friday 5 December 2014

Maheeda offers unusual words of thanks

Maheeda says she is achieving her objectives of being at the centre of discussions and reports.
Naija bad girl, Maheeda is at it again. This time, she’s not sharing nude photos but appreciating everyone she has used in her quest to become famous and popular. She claims she’s smart and she’s been able to successfully achieve her desires by using people and the social media very well.
In her words: ‘It’s funny when you get people to do exactly what you want them to do, and they think they are smarter than you! Well at least they are enough to respond, I will be watching.1 I wanted you to look at my nudes. 2 I wanted you to talk about them good or bad. 3 I wanted you to tell your generation about me. 4 I wanted to turn you or your man on. 5 I wanted you to make me famous. 6 I wanted you to stop talking about yourself but me. 7 I wanted you to blog about me and push up my movement of being not only a naija bad girl but all over the world bad girl, thanks to internet. And so on So far, you are doing a great job! Thank you.’
See her post below…

No comments:

N910BN MDAs SHORT-TERM LOANS: CACOL CALLS FOR URGENT RECOVERY

The Centre for Anti-Corruption and Open Leadership, CACOL, has called on the Accountant-General of the federation to urgently recover short-...