Monday 8 December 2014

Burna Boy Claims His Gold Chains Cost More Than Your House Rent

Well, some people might take this personal, I guess it’s one of those lines you only use in your song lyrics.

Anyways, I can’t hate on Burna Boy, I love his songs.

The singer shared his expensive gold chain collection on Instagram with the caption:‎ ‘My attitude right now. F..k an award, I got your rent on my neck.’

The dance-hall artistes is now in the league of other pop stars like Harrysong, Wizkid, Davido and Olamide and Kcee who are all fond of showing off their wealth on social media.

See his post below: –

No comments:

N910BN MDAs SHORT-TERM LOANS: CACOL CALLS FOR URGENT RECOVERY

The Centre for Anti-Corruption and Open Leadership, CACOL, has called on the Accountant-General of the federation to urgently recover short-...