Wednesday 17 December 2014

‘I went to Shiloh to commit my 2015 to God’ – Timaya

Nigerian dance hall star, Timaya has revealed he also attended the annual programme of the Living Faith Church a.k.a Winners’ Chapel‘s year-ending event tagged ‘Shiloh.’ 

Speaking with NET in a recent interview, when asked what plans he has for 2015 after recently releasing his 6th album, Epiphany, the ‘Sanko’ singer said: 

‘As I’m talking to you, my 2015 has been committed to God; I was at Sholoh, I went there to pray,’... 

The Bayelsa-born singer also took to his Instagram account to share his excitement with the likes of Patoranking, Skales, Runtown and Wizzypro after attending the religious gathering, revealed his excitement after experiencing several breakthroughs, according to him.

No comments:

N910BN MDAs SHORT-TERM LOANS: CACOL CALLS FOR URGENT RECOVERY

The Centre for Anti-Corruption and Open Leadership, CACOL, has called on the Accountant-General of the federation to urgently recover short-...