Wednesday 8 July 2015

Blog Reader Shocked as Church Urges Ladies to Come Get Some "DIck" in Church (Photo)

Hello readers, I was invited to Beaumont Presbyterian church here in Boston by a Ghanian friend who doubles as a librarian in my academia. I gleefully accepted cos the lady is fine and sexy and single too. Only to get to the church to see this sign on the archway. i was like, what fuckery. holy dick? that's the in sanest thing i have ever seen in my 3 months here, rather absurd if you ask me no matter the connotation they want to baptize it with. most whites dont take African American pastors seriously because of stupid ish like this.I honestly believe that profanities like this should not be associated with God or his place of worship. My 2 cents tho.

What do you think guys? Did the church cross a line here?

No comments:

N910BN MDAs SHORT-TERM LOANS: CACOL CALLS FOR URGENT RECOVERY

The Centre for Anti-Corruption and Open Leadership, CACOL, has called on the Accountant-General of the federation to urgently recover short-...