Thursday 8 October 2015

Enyeama retires from international football

Enyeama-Pg-61-27-03-15-Copy
Nigeria’s Super Eagles goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama has retired from international football after falling out with Coach Sunday Oliseh at the Eagles camp in Belgium.

The Eagles’ goalie announced his retirement on his Instagram page. Read details below

He said, “I have fought a good fight for more than 13years.I have finished my course. I have kept the faith and sang the anthem with passion.

“Henceforth, there is laid for me a crown which only GOD can reward me for my 13years of national services.God bless NIGERIA.

“Henceforth, I am no more the captain of the Nigerian senior football team. I am no more the goalie of the team. I am out of the team.

“I am no more available for international duties. I want to say thank you to every Nigerian fan and supporter worldwide.

“It’s been the most trying period of my life but I know that Nigerian are there (sic) for me and God is with me.”

No comments:

N910BN MDAs SHORT-TERM LOANS: CACOL CALLS FOR URGENT RECOVERY

The Centre for Anti-Corruption and Open Leadership, CACOL, has called on the Accountant-General of the federation to urgently recover short-...