Saturday 25 July 2015

Memo to All You Ladies Looking for Super Rich Men to Marry (MUST READ)

This is a story of a Happily Married woman from Port Harcourt. 

I am writing this in respect to the post of a young man yesterday seeking for a relationship. I married a total stranger But today I'm living with my God given husband....
 
It was four years ago when I was read such on Facebook. Out of curiosity I called and his romantic voice caught me up. We started talking,he told me he was poor not working but wants to marry. 
 I was mad at him, how could you marry wen you don't have a job, no ideas on how to get one, living in one room apartment, and a lawyer, but his voice was strong that he will make it in life tomorrow. That I should please come and see him. I refused, was thinking how I made such mistake of calling him in the first instance.
 
The funniest part was dat he had no money to buy card to call me, and mind you he received over 300 ladies who read his post. Both rich and wealthy ladies, single mothers etc, who are ready to spoil him with money since he can care for them but he stuck on me. 
One day I drove to see him in his one room apartment. I was ashamed to be associated with him. When he read my countenance, he said to me accept me for whom I am and not for what I am today bcos tomorrow shall tell what I will be. So I cried and gave him N5000. I left the next week I called him to come and collect N200,000 to get a new apartment, he collected money went and open a provision store. When I visited after 3 weeks to see d house he took me to d shop, and said dat from shop he can raise money for a new apartment, hmmmmmm I don't know Wot to say. 
After some days I gave him another N250,000 and he said he will use d money to go and see my parents. I refused but he insisted. I collected the money back, later I allowed him. After 2 months, he came to my people and discussed my family refused and later agreed bcos so many rich suitors were coming. 

 Do you  know I never wanted him even after our traditional marriage? Only his hope and faith and belief and his action towards the money I gave him was giving courage.

Our wedding and every arrangement he allowed me to do it, many of my friends and colleague were abusing us just like many ladies did to dat guy yesterday, but I had my ears closed. Many threatened not to attend my shameful wedding where a woman is marrying herself. Even when I insisted on visiting his village, he took me to one local mud old house and I met his mom and siblings and everybody maintained and welcomed me. 

But the worst (irony) happened on my wedding day. As early as 6:30 am, a Prado jeep well decorated parked in front of my house with the driver and one police officer without a word. 
I called my senior colleague to come around that am scared about a strange car. After we dressed, they instructed us that my hubby asked them to come and take me to church. I was afraid but he called and ask me to go in.
 
Later after service,  announcement was made that the venue of reception has been changed and was now at one of the best hotels in town. I asked him, he said it was a surprise. 

 To make the story short, I got to know dat the strange man I'm marrying is a senior staff in an oil company in pH, but disguised to get a better real woman as a wife. A  car gift and a house was my wedding gift from him, at the reception I was crying cos only dollar $ was coming from up down.
 
Today we have 2 lovely kids,am happy, marriage online can work, and ladies stop insulting people you don't know, especially guys online. You are attracting curses on your head  and at times u follow the crowd and miss out.
 
This is my STORY PLS POST IT THANKS.

No comments:

N910BN MDAs SHORT-TERM LOANS: CACOL CALLS FOR URGENT RECOVERY

The Centre for Anti-Corruption and Open Leadership, CACOL, has called on the Accountant-General of the federation to urgently recover short-...